What is a tigernut?
A tuber also known as earth almond or tiger nuts. Grows between the roots of a grass species. Has the size of a hazelnut and a delicious sweet taste.
Because it is a tuber and not a nut, seed, legume or grain, the tigernut helps you limit your intake of anti-nutrients and omega 6.
Why the tigernut?
The relationship between gut flora and health issues is increasingly in the news! The tigernut can help your gut flora with both non-fermentable fibers (regular fibers) and fermentable fibers (prebiotics).
The tigernut is an allergen-free product and has been eaten for centuries in Africa, Spain and Egypt.
What can you do with it?
* Eat them right out of the bag
* Use them to make the healthy milk drink 'Horchata
* Bake with the flour everything you are used to: sandwiches, pancakes, muffins, porridge, oliebollen etc.
We ship to:
(more countries will follow)
ChufaFactory - Nature is the factory
After our start in 2015 as ChufaNetherlands, we continued as ChufaFactory for the Netherlands and beyond in 2021.
We attach great importance to service and have already processed more than 3,100 orders to the satisfaction of more than 700 customers.
We have been supplier of the best quality tigernut's and products for years with the tigernut. We have travelled 4 times to Valencia and Alboraya to immerse ourselves in the world of tigernut.
The most popular products:
- Organic Chufa flour / Tiger nut flour Extra Fine€ 5,25 - – € 172,50 inclusive of VAT
- Organic Peeled tigernut's€ 4,95 - – € 155,00 inclusive of VAT
- Organic Chufa meal / Tiger nut meal Fine€ 15,00 - – € 160,00 inclusive of VAT
- Organic Original tigernut's€ 4,50 - – € 112,50 inclusive of VAT
- Vegan Milker (ChufaMix)€ 39,90 inclusive of VAT