ChufaFactory is part of:
Trading company 'Sander Kriek'
2611 AT Delft
Chamber of Commerce number: 27327352
- The stock of chufa is variable due to its small size. The offer with corresponding prices is valid while stocks last.
- There is no transfer of personal data via the website
- Personal data will not be used for advertising purposes. We only take the liberty of sending you an email when we would like to ask you a question.
- Prices include 9% or 21% VAT
- Prices are in euros
- Prices do not include shipping costs.
Way of ordering:
- You can order by filling the shopping basket and going through the checkout procedure.
- You will then receive confirmation of your order.
- You will then receive an email when your order has been packed and shipped.
- If a product cannot be delivered you will be notified as soon as possible. There may be an alternative but if you wish to cancel the order in such a case, that is fine.
- Via iDeal, Bancontact, Giropay, Sofort, Paypal or bank transfer.
Shipping is via parcel post by PostNL.
The parcel can be delivered to your home or work, or to a PostNL location of your choice where you can collect your order yourself at your convenience.
At checkout, you will already see a time frame of delivery.
Orders are dispatched within 1 or 2 working days:
Invitation product review
A few days after placing an order, you will receive an invitation by e-mail to write a review. This invitation and the processing of your review is done by a dependent party, in this case cusrev.com. The e-mail comes from email@example.com.
Your email address is linked to the products you have purchased to ensure that only customers who have purchased a product can review those products. Your email address is only used to send the invitation and to let you know when your review has been responded to.
If you choose to write your review anonymously, your name and e-mail address are still visible to the website owner but not to website visitors.
If you do not accept the invitation to write a review until 3 months after receiving the invitation, all your personal data will be deleted automatically.
If in doubt about your order
1. If you have ordered but want to cancel the order, please let us know and as long as the order has not been processed we can cancel it.
2. Once you have received the product, you legally have the option to cancel your order without giving a reason for seven working days. This period starts the day after you receive the product.
3. We do ask you to handle the product and packaging carefully during these 7 working days. You are not supposed to use or have used the product, it should only be unpacked to assess whether you want to keep it or not.
4. If you want to exchange it, send us an email and then you can return the product in its original condition and packaging. These shipping costs will be at your expense.
5. If you wish to exchange the product, we will first check the product upon receipt. If this is in order, we will refund the amount paid by you as soon as possible, including the shipping costs paid the first time.
What may not be exchanged
1. Opened food products
2. A used Vegan Milker or nut milk bag
- The Vegan Milker comes with a 2-year warranty in case of a manufacturing defect. Please take a picture of the defect and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement part will then be sent to your home free of charge. The risk of damage and/or loss of products lies with ChufaFactory until delivery. Should a product arrive damaged or missing, please let us know.
- We stand by our products. If they do not reasonably meet what you might expect, we would like to hear about it. We will then do our best to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
- If you received your order undamaged but are still not satisfied with something, please inform us. We will then do our utmost to remove your dissatisfaction.